- Doctor says xray shows i am healed my left wrist
- I received $15 check class action lawsuit from facebook
- IRS sent me my exemption number hardship approved
- I overslept uber came and got me
- My physical therapy extended 6 more weeks
Questions dont need answers inmaterial its how you and other respond to questions
It will be an awesome day Good Friday
I was cold and walking. Went to Amoco gas station trying to buy blue Gatorade. Cashier tells me credit card system is down. I didn’t have enough cash on me. I swiped card and it just worked. Cashier surprised God is so Good thank you.
The Top 10 Self-Limiting Beliefs:
1. I’m too old
2. I’m not smart enough
3. I’m not educated enough
4. I’m afraid of trying and failing
5. You have to have money to make money
6. I’ve already tried everything
7. It’s selfish of me to want more
8. I don’t feel that I really deserve it
9. I don’t have the willpower
10. All the good ones are taken
Why do we think we have unlimited time? I am going to sign papers for my mother in the hospital to keep her alive by machines.
Christmas Day call my Father to tell him his ex-wife my mother who still loves him is on a ventilator he wont even call me back. His current girlfriend says so then says who is this?
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can alway preview any post or edit you before you share it to the world.